Classes are available at no charge for recreation center members. Non-members are eligible to take classes with a purchase of a day pass. New members to our facility who need advice on fitness room equipment or how to start planning a healthy lifestyle may set up a one on one meeting with our Fitness Coordinator.
- Group Exercise is open to individuals 13 and older.
- Group X class schedule is subject to change. For new schedules click the link below or pick one up at the front desk.
- Arrive on time to ensure proper warm-up.
- Classes are on a first come, first serve basis, and the instructor has the right to refuse entry if the class reaches maximum capacity.
- Classes may change before or after publication, and we apologize for any errors that may occur.
Indoor Gardening Series
We're excited to partner with Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service - Brazoria County in a four part series for indoor gardening. Each week, Stephen Brueggerhoff, Extension Agent - Horticulturist will be streaming live on Angleton Parks & Recreation's Facebook page.
- Facility: Virtual
- Date:Tuesdays in October
- October 7 - Gardening Indoors: Explore methods and materials including soil, lighting, picking a spot and choosing a container for successful indoor gardening
- October 14 - Knowing and Growing Winter Crops: Consider vegetables just right for growing fall through winter. We will discuss planting with seed and starts.
- October 21 - Herbs, the Spice of Life: Presenting herbs for window gardening, including a few companion plantings to make a perfect pair.
- October 28 - Terrarium Dreams with Fairy Gardens: Add some whimsy and dreamy romance to your room, learning methods to create a successful and unique fairy garden.
- Time: 11:00AM
- Age: All ages
- Fee: Free
- Registration: No registration necessary