Cuttin' Up at the ARC: Beginner's Cricut Class
Do you own a Cricut, but have no clue how to use it? We have the perfect class for you! This two-part class will show you the basics of Cricut DesignSpace and teach you how to cut your own design and place it on a cup. All you need to bring is your Cricut, we've got the rest covered!
- Facility: Angleton Recreation Center
- Date: Monday & Tuesday, January 9 & 10
- Time: 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM & 6:00 PM - 7:30 PM
- Age: 16+
- Fee: $20 per member | $25 per non-member
- Registration: Register at the Angleton Recreation Center or online.