Classes are available at no charge for recreation center members. Non-members are eligible to take classes with a purchase of a day pass. New members to our facility who need advice on fitness room equipment or how to start planning a healthy lifestyle may set up a one on one meeting with our Fitness Coordinator.
- Group Exercise is open to individuals 13 and older.
- Group X class schedule is subject to change. For new schedules click the link below or pick one up at the front desk.
- Arrive on time to ensure proper warm-up.
- Classes are on a first-come, first-serve basis, and the instructor has the right to refuse entry if the class reaches maximum capacity.
- Classes may change before or after publication, and we apologize for any errors that may occur.
Get active with some of our Angleton Recreation Center fitness classes from the comfort of your home and on your own schedule! This monthly virtual fitness option will allow participants to register to be apart of a roster to receive a fitness class daily, Monday through Friday, for the month registered. Classes will be sent to participants via email. Classes will include Tabata, Yoga, Zumba, and Line Dancing! Fitness classes are pre-recorded and not live. Please register with a valid email address and expect emails to come from a City of Angleton employee email. Not included with standard Recreation Center memberships or SilverSneakers or Silver & Fit memberships.
- Facility: Virtual
- Date: Monday - Friday
- Age: 13+
- Fee: $20 for Members l $24 for Non-Members
- Registration: You can register at the Angleton Recreation Center or online.